Monday, August 11, 2008

A Small Change in Plans

I've decided to do something slightly different with this review blog. Lately I've had so much on my plate that I simply haven't been able to muster up the time, energy, or concentration to write reviews of either bad OR good games. The infrequent posting schedule makes having a separate column for both good and bad games outright laughable. The one-sentence reviews were an easy out, but I can't do that more than once or twice in a blue moon without making the entire concept of a review blog pretty pointless.

I have decided therefore to orient this particular one to regular posts as well as reviews. I'll be posting my informal thoughts on video games I'm playing or news I've read, a task much more likely to be completed on a regular basis. I do after all have a journal but feel posts of that nature don't really belong there, so I'll kill two birds with one stone and put them here.

No comments: